What we do:
- Meet your local host Jennifer, at the Rose Bay Ferry wharf for this relaxed interactive 3-hour experience.
- You will have a chance to walk in one of Sydney’s most beautiful National parks close to the water’s edge.
- Have a well-earned break in the car whilst we drive on to sights where you will have the opportunity to get out and look around and hear anecdotes about the area.
- It’s a photographer paradise so please ask me to stop if anything else catches your eye.
- I encourage sustainable practice and plastic bottles are not permitted into the National Park. Please stay on the demarcated tracks to avoid soil erosion.
- You will see me collecting rubbish wherever I can and are welcome to join to prevent pollution in our harbour.
- Happy to give you restaurant and other suggestions for you to enjoy whilst in Sydney.
- Breath taking views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge along this route
- Drive through Sydney’s sought-after Eastern Suburbs real estate on the Sydney Harbour foreshore
- See the important geographical and historical landmarks as we travel around
- Hear the Indigenous and Colonial history of this area. See where the Gadigal people lived for thousands of years before colonisation.
- If you’ve not yet visited our iconic Bondi Beach, I can drop you off for an afternoon of discovery at famous Bondi or return you to the Rose Bay wharf.“live like a local” and have fun.
What to bring:
- Hat, sunscreen, walking shoes and rainproof jacket, camera, reusable water bottle and we have chilled water in the car to refill.
- A selection of “destination label” bottles and towels in the car for purchase. They make superb souvenirs.
- Bring a phone for QR code check-in.
- Hosts and guests are expected to wear a face mask in the car. We have spare masks and sanitizer available.
Book NowFrom $145 Duration: 3 hours