Enjoy a curated, experience in a relaxed atmosphere where we will be walking and driving together. Live like a local with us.
What we do:
- Meet your local host Jennifer, at the Rose Bay Ferry wharf for this relaxed interactive 2.5 hour experience. You will have a chance to walk in one of Sydney’s most beautiful National parks close to the water’s edge.
- Have a break in the comfortable car whilst we drive to the next sights where you will look around and hear the many anecdotes about the area. It’s a photographer paradise so please ask me to stop if anything else catches your eye.
- At the end of the tour can leave you at a harbour beach to view the sunset with a sunset picnic option. You can then make your own way back to Rose Bay ferry wharf. (See options below)
- I encourage sustainable practices and plastic bottles are not permitted into the National Park. You will see me collecting rubbish wherever I can and are welcome to join to prevent pollution in our harbour.
- Happy to give restaurant recommendations and suggest where the locals love to go.
- Picture perfect views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge can be captured along this route.
- Drive through Sydney’s sought-after Eastern Suburbs real estate along the Sydney Harbour foreshore, nestled in Rose Bay, Watsons Bay and Vaucluse.
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Australian white wine.
- We encourage sustainable practices and plastic bottles are not permitted into the National Park. Please bring a reusable water bottle with you as we have water in the car to refill. We do have stock of “destination label” bottles and towels in the car for purchase. They make a superb souvenir.
What to bring:
- Hat, sunscreen, walking shoes and rainproof jacket, camera, re-usable water bottle and we have chilled water in the car to refill.
- A selection of bottles and “destination label” towels are in the car for purchase and make a superb souvenir.
- Bring a phone for QR code check-in. Hosts and guests are expected to wear a face mask in the car. We have spare masks and sanitizer available.
- Option 1) Offer to leave you at harbour beach for a picnic with views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and city at sunset. A sushi platter is available for purchase at the checkout and an Australian white wine is complimentary. You are also able to bring your own picnic. It will be a 5-minute taxi/uber return to the Ferry wharf at your expense or on to your next destination.
- Option 2) Offer to leave you at the historic old fishing village of Watsons Bay for a Fish and Chips dinner with sunset views of the city (there is direct ferry access to the city wharf from here).
- Or return you to the Rose Bay ferry wharf
- See bus and ferry timetable via this link: https://transportnsw.info/routes/train